i'm damn happy now lor. retail therapy with chew is best de lor. hahahah. soooo happy! bought my black skinnies! bought my sunnies too! and i bought suspenders too. muahahahah. oh man i'm so freaking high and happy. maybe cuz it's 2 am in the morning now. haha.
shopping with my dearest chew chew is very rewarding today. =D leona is a happy girl now. :) thanks girl!
msn with the lah ppl sounds fun. hahaha. leonalahsengahseng. lol. MADNESS!
wat good de-stress i have today. heh.
and i miss my baaaaaby. HUGHUG. i love u mr yin you you. wahahaha. sounds quite cute lor. hehe. muackz.
wheeeeee! tml morning got pedicure with my dearest cousin. :) and dinner for mom's bday. okok i'll make time to study. i promise. heh. I WILL STUDY! I WILL STUDY! I WILL STUDY! now i shall go to sleep chanting this to myself.
good nights world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment